- KONA PROCESS 134 29
KONA PROCESS 134 29
ONE MEDIUM IN STOCK AT LUSTBKES-NEW KONA WITH FULL KONA WARRANTY
Kona Process 134 29 Suspension Bike
The Kona Process 134 is a mid-travel full-suspension trail bike engineered with an alloy frame and features Kona's beamer suspension system. This bike is at home on fast and steep technical descents while climbing efficiently thanks to minimal pedal-bob and grip-enhancing RockShox suspension setup. It is also equipped with a Shimano Deore 1x11-Speed groupset with a wide ranging 11-50T cassette and powerful Alhonga 474 hydraulic disc brakes.
Shimano 11-Speed Drivetrain and RockShox Suspension
The Kona Process 134 29 Suspension Bike is the perfect gateway to the Kona dual suspension experience for riders of any size. Running on a smooth-as-butter Shimano Deore 11-speed drivetrain, it’s a reliable climber, but really comes alive on the descents. RockShox suspension front and rear keeps the ride comfy and the new Trans-X +RAD adjustable dropper post allows for finding the perfect seat height with ease.
Powerful and Versatile All-Terrain Performance
This is an excellent bike for someone looking to dip their toe into full suspension mountain biking. It’s affordable and capable of riding all kinds of terrain. Front and rear thru-axles, air suspension, and long travel droppers—it has everything a rider needs to get started with a modern frame that is ready to rip right out of the box.
Strong, Durable and Lightweight Alloy Frame
Kona 7005 and 6061 Aluminium alloys are used extensively throughout Kona's fleet of mountain and road bikes. A tough, durable, light alloy, both Kona 7005 and 6061 deliver fantastic, reliable performance that lasts for thousands of rides. Much of Kona's 7005/6061 tubing is butted and/or formed, meaning the tubing’s wall thickness can be increased or decreased, as well as shaped, so they can fine-tune a particular frame’s strength and ride characteristics depending on its intended application.
Progressive and Responsive Beamer Independent Suspension Platform
Built to be off-the-top progressive, Beamer Independent Suspension (Beamer IS) helps the bike to stay higher in the travel and recover from hits more quickly. The Operators are instilled with what our product managers like to call “pure shock movement”, whereby the shock is protected from side load. Designed to be highly tuneable and extremely durable, the Beamer IS is Kona's version of greased lightning.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminium Butted 134mm Travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select Trunnion
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Motion Control, Solo Air, 140mm Travel, Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Crankarms: Shimano Deore
- Chainrings: 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore PF92 Press Fit
- Chain: KMC X11
- Cassette: Shimano Deore 11-50t, 11-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 11-Speed
- Brake Calipers: Alhonga 474 Hydraulic disc
- Front Brake Rotor: Alhonga 180mm
- Rear Brake Rotor: Alhonga 160mm
- Brake Levers: Alhonga 474 Hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA No.57B
- Handlebar: Kona XC/BC 35
- Stem: Kona XC/BC 35
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper +RAD Internal 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Kona Clamp
- Grips: Kona Key Grip
- Saddle: Kona Trail
- Front Hub: Formula 110x15mm
- Rear Hub: Formula 148x12mm
- Spokes: Stainless Black 14g
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO Tubeless Ready DUAL 29x2.5" Wide Trail
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Dissector EXO Tubeless Ready DUAL 29x2.4" Wide Trail